Two streaking teams square off when the Indiana State Sycamores (7-6, 0-0 MVC) host the Bradley Braves (7-6, 0-0 MVC) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The Sycamores are 1-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Braves, winners of three straight. The point total for the matchup is 140.5.
Indiana State vs. Bradley Predictions
Indiana State vs. Bradley Betting Odds
|Indiana State||-1||140.5 points|
Indiana State vs. Bradley Last 10 Games
- Indiana State covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Indiana State games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Sycamores games averaged 0.5 more points (141) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Sycamores’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 6.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Bradley is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Bradley and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Braves games averaged 5.8 fewer points (134.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Braves are scoring 71.6 points per game compared to their 72.1 season average.
Indiana State vs. Bradley Betting Trends
- Indiana State is 10-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Sycamores have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Indiana State’s games have hit the over nine times out of 12 chances.
- The Sycamores record 75.8 points per game, 9.5 more points than the 66.3 the Braves give up.
- Indiana State is 5-2 against the spread and 7-4 overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Bradley is 8-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Braves have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Bradley have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Braves average only 1.8 more points per game (72.1) than the Sycamores allow (70.3).
- When it scores more than 70.3 points, Bradley is 5-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
Indiana State vs. Bradley Over/Under Trends
- Indiana State and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 140.5 points nine times this season.
- In Bradley’s 12 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 140.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.9 points per game, 7.4 points more than the over/under of 140.5 for this contest.
- This game’s point total is 3.9 fewer points than the 136.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Sycamores have seen a 141.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Braves games have an over/under of 136.8 points this season, 3.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Indiana State Team Leaders
- Cameron Henry: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Cooper Neese: 14.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (28-for-96)
- Micah Thomas: 11.9 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
- Xavier Bledson: 9.1 PTS, 48 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Kailex Stephens: 7.3 PTS, 48 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 16.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (20-for-53)
- Malevy Leons: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
- Rienk Mast: 8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 39.6 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (8-for-39)
- Ja’Shon Henry: 11.2 PTS, 51.1 FG%
- Mikey Howell: 3.4 PTS, 34.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.