Take a look at Diontae Spencer’s player prop bets set by bookmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on CBS. Spencer and the Denver Broncos (7-8) have a Week 17 matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers (8-7) at SoFi Stadium.
Spencer Receiving Insights
- Spencer averages -0.2 receiving yards, 24.7 less than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Spencer has not totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards in a game this season, through 15 outings.
- Having played 15 games this year, Spencer has not caught a touchdown pass.
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The 237.1 passing yards the Chargers concede per contest makes them the 12th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Chargers’ defense ranks 20th in the league with 24 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.