The Dartmouth Big Green (3-8, 0-0 Ivy League) are underdogs (by 4 points) to end a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Cornell Big Red (7-3, 0-0 Ivy League) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 145 for the matchup.
Cornell vs. Dartmouth Predictions
Cornell vs. Dartmouth Betting Odds
Cornell vs. Dartmouth Betting Trends
- Cornell has compiled a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Big Red are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, Cornell’s games have hit the over seven times out of nine chances.
- The 84.2 points per game the Big Red record are 13.6 more points than the Big Green give up (70.6).
- Cornell has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when putting up more than 70.6 points.
- Dartmouth has put together a 9-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Big Green have a perfect ATS record of 8-0.
- Dartmouth games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Big Green score 8.8 fewer points per game (68.8) than the Big Red give up to opponents (77.6).
Cornell vs. Dartmouth Over/Under Trends
- All nine of Cornell’s games this season have ended up with a higher combined score than Sunday’s over/under of 145 points.
- This season, three games Dartmouth played finished with a combined score over 145 points.
- The Big Red average 84.2 points per game against the Big Green’s 68.8, amounting to eight points over the contest’s over/under of 145.
- This matchup’s total is 3.2 fewer points than the 148.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Big Red games is 150.5 points, 5.5 more than the over/under of 145 points for this contest.
- Big Green games have an over/under of 131.4 points this season, 13.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Cornell Team Leaders
- Kobe Dickson: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 51.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Keller Boothby: 11.1 PTS, 60.3 FG%, 59.3 3PT% (32-for-54)
- Chris Manon: 8.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.3 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Greg Dolan: 5.7 PTS, 50 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Sarju Patel: 8.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
Dartmouth Team Leaders
- Brendan Barry: 15.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.8 FG%, 44 3PT% (40-for-91)
- Aaryn Rai: 11.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 44.1 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
- Taurus Samuels: 10.6 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
- Garrison Wade: 6.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Ryan Cornish: 8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.