The California Golden Bears (8-5, 0-0 Pac-12) are favored (-2.5) to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Arizona State Sun Devils (5-7, 0-0 Pac-12) at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at Haas Pavilion. The over/under in the matchup is 124.
Cal vs. Arizona State Predictions
Cal vs. Arizona State Betting Odds
Cal vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- Cal has gone 10-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Golden Bears have gone 5-2 against the spread.
- Cal games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Golden Bears record only 0.5 fewer points per game (66.3) than the Sun Devils give up (66.8).
- Cal is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Arizona State has gone 9-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Sun Devils are 6-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Arizona State have hit the over four times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Sun Devils’ 64.2 points per game are only 1.7 more points than the 62.5 the Golden Bears give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.5 points, Arizona State is 4-4-1 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
Cal vs. Arizona State Over/Under Trends
- Cal and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (124 points) eight times this season.
- This season, 11 of Arizona State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 124 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 124 is 6.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Bears (66.3 points per game) and the Sun Devils (64.2 points per game).
- The 129.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.3 more than the 124 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Golden Bears games is 129.6 points, 5.6 more than the over/under of 124 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 15.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Sun Devils’ games this season (139.2 points).
Cal Team Leaders
- Andre Kelly: 14.8 PTS, 8.8 REB, 60.3 FG%
- Jordan Shepherd: 14.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.9 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
- Grant Anticevich: 12.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 43.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
- Joel Brown: 6.0 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Jalen Celestine: 4.8 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Kimani Lawrence: 11.3 PTS, 8.2 REB, 52.8 FG%
- Marreon Jackson: 7.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 27.4 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (13-for-61)
- DJ Horne: 13.3 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (32-for-79)
- Alonzo Gaffney: 5.0 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 40.3 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Jay Heath: 8.3 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (11-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.