The Bucknell Bison (3-9, 0-0 Patriot) are heavy underdogs (by 10.5 points) to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Boston University Terriers (9-4, 0-0 Patriot) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 141.5 for the matchup.
Boston University vs. Bucknell Predictions
Boston University vs. Bucknell Betting Odds
|Boston University||-10.5||141.5 points|
Boston University vs. Bucknell Betting Trends
- Boston University has covered the spread eight times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Terriers have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Boston University games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Terriers score 11.9 fewer points per game (69.2) than the Bison allow (81.1).
- Bucknell has covered the spread eight times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Bison have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Bucknell’s games have hit the over six times out of 10 chances.
- The Bison score an average of 72.3 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 64.2 the Terriers allow to opponents.
- Bucknell is 5-4 against the spread and 3-8 overall when it scores more than 64.2 points.
Boston University vs. Bucknell Over/Under Trends
- Boston University and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 141.5 points three times this season.
- Seven of Bucknell’s games finished with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.5 points per game, identical to the total of 141.5 for this contest.
- The 145.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.8 more than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Terriers have seen a 132 average over/under in their games this season, 9.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Bison’s games have a total points bet of 149.4 points this season, 7.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Boston University Team Leaders
- Sukhmail Mathon: 13 PTS, 9 REB, 47 FG%
- Javante McCoy: 17.2 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 50.9 3PT% (29-for-57)
- Jonas Harper: 8.8 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (25-for-82)
- Fletcher Tynen: 6.4 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Walter Whyte: 13.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 17.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
- Xander Rice: 12 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.4 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (11-for-36)
- Alex Timmerman: 10.8 PTS, 7 REB, 60.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Jake van der Heijden: 7.3 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
- Andre Screen: 9.6 PTS, 57.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.