The Boise State Broncos (10-4, 0-0 MWC) will look to build on a seven-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Wyoming Cowboys (11-2, 0-0 MWC) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at Arena-Auditorium as just 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 131.
Wyoming vs. Boise State Predictions
Wyoming vs. Boise State Betting Odds
Wyoming vs. Boise State Last 10 Games
- Wyoming covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 6.7 more points (137.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cowboys have a points-per-game average 4.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Boise State covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Boise State’s past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Broncos games averaged 0.7 more points (131.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Broncos’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 67.1, 2.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Wyoming vs. Boise State Betting Trends
- Wyoming has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-4-1).
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Cowboys are 5-2-1 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Wyoming’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Cowboys average 77.5 points per game, 19.3 more points than the 58.2 the Broncos allow.
- Wyoming is 7-4-1 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 58.2 points.
- Boise State is 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Boise State’s games have hit the over three times out of 12 chances.
- The Broncos’ 69.1 points per game are 6.0 more points than the 63.1 the Cowboys give up.
- Boise State has put together a 5-1 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record in games it scores more than 63.1 points.
Wyoming vs. Boise State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wyoming and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 131 points nine times.
- Four of Boise State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 131 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.6 points per game, 15.6 points more than the over/under of 131 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 9.7 fewer points than the 121.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Cowboys have seen a 139.5 average over/under in their games this season, 8.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.9 points separates the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (132.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (131 points).
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Graham Ike: 19.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 55.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Hunter Maldonado: 16 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 52.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Drake Jeffries: 10 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (39-for-81)
- Xavier Dusell: 11.5 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (36-for-92)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.9 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 14.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 12 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (25-for-64)
- Mladen Armus: 7.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 48.8 FG%
- Emmanuel Akot: 11.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (26-for-66)
- Tyson Degenhart: 8.6 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (16-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.