The Memphis Tigers (6-5, 0-0 AAC) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Wichita State Shockers (9-3, 0-0 AAC) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at Charles Koch Arena. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 142.5.
Wichita State vs. Memphis Predictions
Wichita State vs. Memphis Betting Odds
|Wichita State||-1.5||142.5 points|
Wichita State vs. Memphis Betting Trends
- Wichita State is 4-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Shockers are 3-7 against the spread.
- This season, Wichita State’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Shockers average just 1.6 fewer points per game (69) than the Tigers give up (70.6).
- Wichita State is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 70.6 points.
- Memphis has covered the spread just twice in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Tigers are winless against the spread when they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over seven times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Tigers put up an average of 78.3 points per game, 16.5 more points than the 61.8 the Shockers allow to opponents.
- Memphis is 3-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it scores more than 61.8 points.
Wichita State vs. Memphis Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wichita State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 142.5 points four times.
- In Memphis’ 10 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 142.5.
- The Shockers average 69 points per game against the Tigers’ 78.3, amounting to 4.8 points over the matchup’s over/under of 142.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.4 points per game, 10.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Shockers games is 132.8 points, 9.7 fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Tigers’ games have a total points bet of 143.6 points this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Ricky Council IV: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Morris Udeze: 12.2 PTS, 58.1 FG%
- Tyson Etienne: 14.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (28-for-90)
- Dexter Dennis: 7.7 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- Craig Porter Jr.: 3.8 PTS, 34 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 10.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.8 BLK, 67.2 FG%
- DeAndre Williams: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 57.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
- Landers Nolley II: 9.3 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Lester Quinones: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (11-for-36)
- Alex Lomax: 5.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.