The Tarleton State Texans (6-8, 0-0 WAC) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Utah Valley Wolverines (9-4, 0-0 WAC) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at UCCU Center as 5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 119.
Utah Valley vs. Tarleton State Predictions
Utah Valley vs. Tarleton State Betting Odds
|Utah Valley||-5||119 points|
Utah Valley vs. Tarleton State Last 10 Games
- Utah Valley is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Utah Valley and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Wolverines’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.4 points scored. That’s 20.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wolverines’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- Tarleton State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Tarleton State’s last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Texans games averaged 8.3 more points (127.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Texans have a 60.9 points-per-game average, 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Utah Valley vs. Tarleton State Betting Trends
- Utah Valley has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-4-0).
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Games involving Utah Valley have hit the over five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 75.6 points per game the Wolverines average are 13.2 more points than the Texans allow (62.4).
- Utah Valley is 6-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 62.4 points.
- Tarleton State is 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Texans have an ATS record of 7-0 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Tarleton State’s games have gone over the total three times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Texans put up an average of 63.8 points per game, only 1.4 fewer points than the 65.2 the Wolverines allow.
- Tarleton State is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 65.2 points.
Utah Valley vs. Tarleton State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Utah Valley’s 11 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 119 points.
- Five of Tarleton State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 119 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.4 points per game, 20.4 points more than the point total of 119 for this game.
- The 127.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.6 more than the 119 total in this contest.
- The Wolverines have seen a 139.8 average over/under in their games this season, 20.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Texans’ games have a total points bet of 127.8 points this season, 8.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.5 PTS, 13.4 REB, 1.5 BLK, 51.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Blaze Nield: 9.1 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.2 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Connor Harding: 10.2 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.8 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Tim Fuller: 6.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 59.4 FG%
Tarleton State Team Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.6 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (11-for-51)
- Tahj Small: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Freddy Hicks: 9.4 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Shamir Bogues: 6.9 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45.4 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Shakur Daniel: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.