The UCSD Tritons (7-5, 0-0 Big West) host the CSU Northridge Matadors (4-7, 0-0 Big West) after winning five straight home games. The Tritons are favored by 8.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 1, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 132.
UCSD vs. CSU Northridge Predictions
UCSD vs. CSU Northridge Betting Odds
UCSD vs. CSU Northridge Betting Trends
- UCSD has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- UCSD games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The 72.0 points per game the Tritons record are only 2.7 more points than the Matadors give up (69.3).
- UCSD has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when scoring more than 69.3 points.
- CSU Northridge has put together a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 8.5 points or more, the Matadors have gone 6-0 against the spread.
- This season, three of CSU Northridge’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Matadors’ 60.5 points per game are 5.3 fewer points than the 65.8 the Tritons give up.
- CSU Northridge has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
UCSD vs. CSU Northridge Over/Under Trends
- UCSD and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (132 points) five times this season.
- This season, five games CSU Northridge played finished with a combined score over 132 points.
- The total for the contest of 132 is 0.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tritons (72.0 points per game) and the Matadors (60.5 points per game).
- This game’s total is 3.1 fewer points than the 135.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Tritons have seen a 139.1 over/under in their games this season, 7.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Matadors’ games this season (137.6 points).
UCSD Team Leaders
- Toni Rocak: 15.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 47.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Francis Nwaokorie: 11.3 PTS, 56 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Jace Roquemore: 7.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.3 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
- Jake Killingsworth: 6.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (17-for-40)
- Bryce Pope: 11.7 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
CSU Northridge Team Leaders
- Elijah Hardy: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Atin Wright: 12.4 PTS, 30.8 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (16-for-62)
- Onyi Eyisi: 9.2 PTS, 56.6 FG%
- Christian Gray: 5.3 PTS, 38.6 FG%
- Darius Beane: 4.8 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.