The Kent State Golden Flashes (5-6, 0-0 MAC) are 1-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Toledo Rockets (9-3, 0-0 MAC) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 142.5.
Toledo vs. Kent State Predictions
Toledo vs. Kent State Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Kent State Betting Trends
- Toledo is 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Rockets have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- Toledo’s games have gone over the total three times out of 10 chances this season.
- The 78.5 points per game the Rockets record are 16.2 more points than the Golden Flashes give up (62.3).
- Toledo is 6-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 62.3 points.
- Kent State has covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-5-0).
- The Golden Flashes have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Kent State have hit the over three times out of nine chances this year.
- The Golden Flashes average only 2.9 more points per game (70.4) than the Rockets allow their opponents to score (67.5).
- Kent State is 3-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it scores more than 67.5 points.
Toledo vs. Kent State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toledo and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 142.5 points four times.
- This season, three games Kent State played finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.9 points per game, 6.4 points more than the point total of 142.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 12.7 fewer points than the 129.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Rockets have seen a 145.6 over/under in their games this season, 3.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (142.5 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Flashes’ games (137.1 points) this season.
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19.7 PTS, 2.3 STL, 47.8 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- JT Shumate: 15.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 57 FG%, 52 3PT% (26-for-50)
- Rayj Dennis: 11.7 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 6.7 PTS, 46 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 15.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.8 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Malique Jacobs: 12 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Justyn Hamilton: 9.7 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 50.6 FG%
- Giovanni Santiago: 8.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Tervell Beck: 6.3 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.