The Lamar Cardinals (2-12, 0-0 WAC) visit the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (7-4, 0-0 WAC) after losing 10 road games in a row. The ‘Jacks are heavy favorites by 14.5 points in the contest, which begins at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 1, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 134 points.
SFA vs. Lamar Predictions
SFA vs. Lamar Betting Odds
SFA vs. Lamar Betting Trends
- SFA has covered the spread four times over seven games with a set spread.
- This season, four of SFA’s games have gone over the point total out of seven chances.
- The ‘Jacks score 76.3 points per game, only 3.9 more points than the 72.4 the Cardinals allow.
- Lamar is 12-0-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 14.5 points or more so far this year, the Cardinals went 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Lamar’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Cardinals score 10.0 fewer points per game (63.4) than the ‘Jacks give up to opponents (73.4).
- Lamar has put together a 1-2 ATS record and a 0-3 overall record in games it scores more than 73.4 points.
SFA vs. Lamar Over/Under Trends
- This season, SFA games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 134-point total six times.
- This season, eight of Lamar’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 134 points.
- The ‘Jacks average 76.3 points per game against the Cardinals’ 63.4, amounting to 5.7 points over the matchup’s total of 134.
- This game’s point total is 11.8 fewer points than the 145.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for ‘Jacks games is 145.5 points, 11.5 more than the over/under of 134 points for this contest.
- Cardinals’ games have a total points bet of 137.6 points this season, 3.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 16.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.3 STL, 62.5 FG%
- Sadaidriene Hall: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 60.8 FG%
- David Kachelries: 12 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Calvin Solomon: 8.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 57.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Roti Ware: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.6 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
Lamar Team Leaders
- C.J. Roberts: 14 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Davion Buster: 13.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Lincoln Smith: 5.6 PTS, 42.9 FG%
- Kasen Harrison: 11 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Valentin Catt: 4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 48.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.