Player prop bets are available for Sean Mannion in Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. This matchup in Week 17 sees Mannion’s Minnesota Vikings (7-8) in action at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin against the Green Bay Packers (12-3).
Mannion Passing Insights
- Sunday’s prop bet for Mannion is 204.5 passing yards, 204.5 more than his average of 0.0 on the year.
- In 15 games this season, Mannion has not topped 204.5 passing yards in a single matchup.
- Mannion has zero passing TDs in 15 games this season.
- Mannion has thrown zero interceptions in 15 games this year.
Mannion Rushing Insights
- Mannion averages 0.0 rushing yards per game this season, 3.5 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Not once so far this season has Mannion rushed for more than 3.5 yards in a game.
- Mannion has not made it to paydirt on the ground through 15 games.
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The 234.3 passing yards the Packers give up per game makes them the 11th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Packers have the No. 26 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, conceding 27 this season (1.8 per game).
- The Packers’ defense is ranked fourth in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have tossed 18 against the Packers (1.2 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.