The San Diego State Aztecs (8-3, 0-0 MWC) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the UNLV Rebels (8-5, 0-0 MWC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 1, 2022 as 3-point favorites. The Rebels have won four games in a row. The over/under is set at 130.5 for the matchup.
San Diego State vs. UNLV Predictions
San Diego State vs. UNLV Betting Odds
|San Diego State||-3||130.5 points|
San Diego State vs. UNLV Betting Trends
- San Diego State is 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Aztecs went 4-3 against the spread.
- San Diego State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The 64.7 points per game the Aztecs average are the same as the Rebels allow.
- When San Diego State puts up more than 66.6 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- UNLV has covered the spread eight times this year (8-4-0).
- The Rebels are 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- UNLV’s games have gone over the total six times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Rebels’ 71.5 points per game are 13.0 more points than the 58.5 the Aztecs allow.
- When it scores more than 58.5 points, UNLV is 4-6 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
San Diego State vs. UNLV Over/Under Trends
- San Diego State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 130.5 points just once this season.
- This season, eight of UNLV’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 130.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 130.5 is 5.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aztecs (64.7 points per game) and the Rebels (71.5 points per game).
- The 125.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.4 fewer than the 130.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Aztecs have seen a 130.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Rebels’ games this season (135.7 points).
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Nathan Mensah: 8.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 2.4 BLK, 51.4 FG%
- Matt Bradley: 14.7 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- Trey Pulliam: 10.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.0 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Keshad Johnson: 6.4 PTS, 54.9 FG%
- Lamont Butler: 6.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
UNLV Team Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton: 18.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (25-for-77)
- Royce Hamm Jr.: 9.0 PTS, 10.0 REB, 1.1 BLK, 44.9 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Donovan Williams: 12.5 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
- Jordan McCabe: 6.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
- Michael Nuga: 6.8 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (12-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.