The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (3-10, 0-0 NEC) are underdogs (by 6 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (3-9, 0-0 NEC) on Friday, December 31, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 139.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Cent. Conn. St. Predictions
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
|Saint Francis (BKN)||-6||139 points|
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Trends
- Saint Francis (BKN) has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-2-0).
- The Terriers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have hit the over three times out of 10 chances.
- The Terriers record 67.5 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than the 75.8 the Blue Devils give up.
- Cent. Conn. St. has covered the spread 12 times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Blue Devils are a perfect 11-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Cent. Conn. St.’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Blue Devils score an average of 63.4 points per game, 7.3 fewer points than the 70.7 the Terriers allow to opponents.
- Cent. Conn. St. has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.7 points.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Cent. Conn. St. Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 139 points four times.
- Nine of Cent. Conn. St.’s games ended with a combined score over 139 points this season.
- The Terriers average 67.5 points per game against the Blue Devils’ 63.4, totaling 8.1 points under the game’s total of 139.
- These two teams give up a combined 146.5 points per game, 7.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Terriers have seen a 140.6 average over/under in their games this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.8 points separates this game’s over/under (139 points) and the average total points bet in Blue Devils’ games (138.2 points) this season.
Saint Francis (BKN) Team Leaders
- Michael Cubbage: 11.5 PTS, 2.3 STL, 37.1 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (4-for-26)
- Patrick Emilien: 10.5 PTS, 49.5 FG%
- Larry Moreno: 9 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (24-for-67)
- Rob Higgins: 10.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr.: 8.3 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 55.3 3PT% (21-for-38)
Cent. Conn. St. Team Leaders
- Nigel Scantlebury: 12.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
- Andre Snoddy: 6.7 PTS, 50 FG%
- Ian Krishnan: 9.5 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Stephane Ayangma: 6.3 PTS, 41 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Tre Mitchell: 7.7 PTS, 30 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.