Take a look at Rashard Higgins’ player prop bets set by bookmakers for his next NFL matchup on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. His Cleveland Browns (7-8) hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1) in Week 17 at Heinz Field.
Higgins Receiving Insights
- Higgins records 17.8 receiving yards per game, 12.7 less than his prop total in Monday’s outing.
- Higgins has gained over 30.5 receiving yards in two of 15 games this year.
- Higgins’ season average of 17.8 receiving yards is 10.5 fewer than his average prop total (28.3).
- Higgins has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in three of 13 games this season.
- In one of 15 games this year, Higgins has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The 243.4 passing yards per game conceded by the Steelers defense makes them the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense.
- The Steelers’ defense ranks 13th in the NFL with 22 passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.