The Omaha Mavericks (2-11, 0-0 Summit) are heavy underdogs (+18) as they attempt to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (8-6, 0-0 Summit) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at Mabee Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 151.
Oral Roberts vs. Omaha Predictions
Oral Roberts vs. Omaha Betting Odds
|Oral Roberts||-18||151 points|
Oral Roberts vs. Omaha Last 10 Games
- Oral Roberts covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Oral Roberts’ last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Golden Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 150.3 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Golden Eagles are scoring 4.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Omaha has covered the spread in each of its last 10 games while going 1-9 overall.
- Omaha’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 142.2 total points, 8.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Mavericks have a 64.4 points-per-game average, 0.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Oral Roberts vs. Omaha Betting Trends
- Oral Roberts has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-1-0).
- This season, six of Oral Roberts’ games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The 80.9 points per game the Golden Eagles record are only 0.6 more points than the Mavericks give up (80.3).
- Oral Roberts is 4-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 80.3 points.
- Omaha has covered the spread in each of its 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 18-point underdogs or more, the Mavericks have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- Omaha games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Mavericks put up only 3.2 fewer points per game (64.9) than the Golden Eagles give up (68.1).
- Omaha has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 1-6 overall record in games it scores more than 68.1 points.
Oral Roberts vs. Omaha Over/Under Trends
- Oral Roberts and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (151 points) six times this season.
- There have been five Omaha games that have ended with a combined score higher than 151 points this season.
- The Golden Eagles average 80.9 points per game against the Mavericks’ 64.9, totaling 5.2 points under the matchup’s total of 151.
- The 148.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.6 fewer than the 151 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Golden Eagles games is 150.3 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 151 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 9.2 points more than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (141.8 points).
Oral Roberts Team Leaders
- Max Abmas: 21.3 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (54-for-125)
- Francis Lacis: 6.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.2 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- DeShang Weaver: 10.9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (25-for-59)
- Kareem Thompson: 7.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Carlos Jurgens: 6.3 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (7-for-49)
Omaha Team Leaders
- Felix Lemetti: 10.5 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Frankie Fidler: 8.6 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Kyle Luedtke: 7.8 PTS, 31 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Darrius Hughes: 9.4 PTS, 55.4 FG%
- Marco Smith: 6.8 PTS, 39 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.