Two streaking teams hit the court when the Oklahoma Sooners (10-2, 0-0 Big 12) host the Kansas State Wildcats (8-3, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are 8-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their three-game win streak going against the Sooners, winners of three straight. The matchup has a point total of 128.
Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Predictions
Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Betting Odds
Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has compiled a 4-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Sooners have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Oklahoma’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Sooners score 15.3 more points per game (74.8) than the Wildcats allow (59.5).
- When Oklahoma puts up more than 59.5 points, it is 6-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Kansas State has put together a record of 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, Kansas State’s games have hit the over three times.
- The Wildcats score an average of 70.9 points per game, 11.6 more points than the 59.3 the Sooners allow to opponents.
- Kansas State is 5-6 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it scores more than 59.3 points.
Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Over/Under Trends
- Oklahoma and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (128 points) nine times this season.
- There have been five Kansas State games that have ended with a combined score higher than 128 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 128 is 17.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Sooners (74.8 points per game) and the Wildcats (70.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 118.8 points per game, 9.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Sooners have seen a 136.7 over/under in their games this season, 8.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of six points separates the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (134 points) and this contest’s over/under (128 points).
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 14.4 PTS, 59.1 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
- Jalen Hill: 9.2 PTS, 71.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
- Elijah Harkless: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Jordan Goldwire: 9.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 50.6 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Umoja Gibson: 12.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.5 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Markquis Nowell: 12.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Mark Smith: 9.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Nijel Pack: 13.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.5 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (25-for-57)
- Selton Miguel: 8 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Ismael Massoud: 7.7 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.