The Ohio Bobcats (9-2, 0-0 MAC) are heavily favored (-14) to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Western Michigan Broncos (4-8, 0-0 MAC) at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at University Arena. The point total for the matchup is 137.5.
Ohio vs. Western Michigan Predictions
Ohio vs. Western Michigan Betting Odds
Ohio vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Ohio has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-4-0).
- The Bobcats have not covered a spread when playing as at least 14-point favorites (0-2).
- Games involving Ohio have hit the over four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The 73.5 points per game the Bobcats record are six fewer points than the Broncos give up (79.5).
- Ohio has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 79.5 points.
- Western Michigan has covered the spread seven times this season (7-2-0).
- In games they have played as 14-point underdogs or more, the Broncos have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- Western Michigan’s games have gone over the total six times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Broncos put up an average of 65.5 points per game, just one fewer point than the 66.5 the Bobcats allow to opponents.
- Western Michigan is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 66.5 points.
Ohio vs. Western Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Ohio’s 10 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- There have been seven Western Michigan games that have finished with a combined score over 137.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 137.5 is 1.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bobcats (73.5 points per game) and the Broncos (65.5 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 146 points per game, 8.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bobcats have seen a 145.5 average over/under in their games this season, eight points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.4 points separates the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (141.9 points) and this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points).
Ohio Team Leaders
- Mark Sears: 18.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.9 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (15-for-32)
- Jason Carter: 13.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 42.9 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
- Ben Vander Plas: 12.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.5 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Miles Brown: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Ben Roderick: 7.5 PTS, 28.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (10-for-50)
Western Michigan Team Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.: 17.4 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (38-for-110)
- Markeese Hastings: 8.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 51.2 FG%
- Mack Smith: 10.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Titus Wright: 4.8 PTS, 51.2 FG%
- Gus Etchison: 5.5 PTS, 32.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.