The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (8-4, 0-0 Horizon) are heavily favored (by 10 points) to continue a four-game home win streak when they host the Youngstown State Penguins (7-4, 0-0 Horizon) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 142.
Oakland vs. Youngstown State Predictions
Oakland vs. Youngstown State Betting Odds
Oakland vs. Youngstown State Betting Trends
- Oakland is 10-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Games involving Oakland have hit the over four times this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies score only 4.2 more points per game (71.3) than the Penguins allow (67.1).
- Oakland is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- Youngstown State has compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Penguins have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Youngstown State’s games have gone over the total six times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Penguins put up only 4.6 more points per game (72.4) than the Golden Grizzlies give up to opponents (67.8).
- Youngstown State is 4-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
Oakland vs. Youngstown State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Oakland and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 142 points six times.
- There have been three Youngstown State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 142 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 142 is 1.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Grizzlies (71.3 points per game) and the Penguins (72.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 134.9 points per game, 7.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Golden Grizzlies games is 143 points, one more than the over/under of 142 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (142 points) and the average total points bet in Penguins’ games (140.9 points) this season.
Oakland Team Leaders
- Jamal Cain: 21.2 PTS, 10.4 REB, 1.9 STL, 50.8 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Jalen Moore: 14.8 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.8 STL, 33.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (18-for-72)
- Trey Townsend: 13.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 50 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Micah Parrish: 9.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.1 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Osei Price: 3.3 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
Youngstown State Team Leaders
- Michael Akuchie: 13.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Tevin Olison: 12.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
- Dwayne Cohill: 9.7 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes: 8.4 PTS, 40 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (12-for-27)
- Luke Chicone: 3.8 PTS, 48.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.