The Northern Kentucky Norse (5-7, 0-0 Horizon) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the Milwaukee Panthers (3-9, 0-0 Horizon) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 136.
Northern Kentucky vs. Milwaukee Predictions
Northern Kentucky vs. Milwaukee Betting Odds
|Northern Kentucky||-5.5||136 points|
Northern Kentucky vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Norse are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Northern Kentucky have hit the over five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The 70.8 points per game the Norse score are just 0.1 more points than the Panthers allow (70.7).
- Northern Kentucky is 1-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- Milwaukee is 7-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Panthers have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Milwaukee have hit the over five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up an average of 64.8 points per game, five fewer points than the 69.8 the Norse allow.
- When it scores more than 69.8 points, Milwaukee is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
Northern Kentucky vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Trends
- This season, Northern Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 136 points eight times.
- There have been six Milwaukee games that have finished with a combined score over 136 points this season.
- The Norse average 70.8 points per game against the Panthers’ 64.8, amounting to 0.4 points under the matchup’s point total of 136.
- The 140.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.5 more than the 136 total in this contest.
- On average, the Norse have seen a 138.3 over/under in their games this season, 2.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.1 points separates the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (140.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (136 points).
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 9.6 PTS, 2.4 STL, 37.1 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Marques Warrick: 12.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.2 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (21-for-69)
- Trevon Faulkner: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.2 FG%, 38 3PT% (27-for-71)
- Adrian Nelson: 6.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 63.6 FG%
- Chris Brandon: 3.9 PTS, 63 FG%
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 16 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.7 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Joey St. Pierre: 6.3 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 56.1 FG%
- Donovan Newby: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.3 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
- Jordan Lathon: 6.9 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Patrick Baldwin Jr.: 15 PTS, 7 REB, 36.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.