Take a look at Nick Mullens’ player props set by sportsbooks for his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. Mullens’ Cleveland Browns (7-8) have a Week 17 matchup at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1).
Mullens Passing Insights
- Mullens’ passing yardage average this year (10.5) is 188.0 below Monday’s over/under.
- Mullens has not passed for more than 198.5 yards in a game this year.
- Mullens’ 10.5 passing yards per game are 188.0 lower than his average prop bet total (198.5).
- Mullens has not exceeded his passing yards prop total this season in two games.
- Mullens has completed a touchdown pass once out of 14 games this year.
- Mullens has thrown zero interceptions in 14 games this season.
Mullens Rushing Insights
- Mullens’ rushing yards over/under for Monday’s game is set at 3.5 yards. That is 3.5 more than his season average of 0.0.
- Not once so far this season has Mullens rushed for more than 3.5 yards in a game.
- Mullens has failed to go over his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (3.5) by 3.5 yards per game.
- Mullens has yet to go over a rushing yard prop bet in any of his two games played this year.
- Mullens has not found paydirt on the ground through 14 games.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- Mullens will play against the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense this week. The Steelers allow 243.4 passing yards per contest.
- The Steelers’ defense ranks 13th in the league by allowing 1.5 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (22 total passing TDs).
- The Steelers rank 21st in the league with nine interceptions on the year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.