Nick Chubb hits the field in Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, with several player props available to wager on. The Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1) will be Chubb and the Cleveland Browns’ (7-8) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Heinz Field.
Chubb Rushing Insights
- Chubb records 76.2 rushing yards per game this season, 16.3 less than Monday’s over/under.
- Chubb has put up more than 92.5 yards on the ground in six of 15 games so far this season.
- Chubb gains 13.1 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop (89.3 yards).
- Chubb hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in seven of his 13 opportunities this year (53.8%).
- Chubb scored a rushing TD in six games this season, with multiple rushing touchdowns two times.
Chubb Receiving Insights
- Chubb’s 11.5 receiving yards average is the same as his over/under in Monday’s outing
- Chubb has totaled over 11.5 receiving yards in five of 15 games this season.
- Chubb’s season average of 11.5 receiving yards is 0.6 more than his average prop total (10.9).
- Chubb has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his games (six of 12).
- Chubb has caught a TD pass once this year, in 15 games.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The Steelers surrender 142.7 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s worst run defense this season.
- So far this season, the Steelers have surrendered 16 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.1 per game. That ranks 23rd among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.