The Nevada Wolf Pack (6-5, 0-0 MWC) are heavy favorites (-11) as they look to build on a five-game home win streak when they take on the New Mexico Lobos (7-6, 0-0 MWC) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at Lawlor Events Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 158.5.
Nevada vs. New Mexico Predictions
Nevada vs. New Mexico Betting Odds
Nevada vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- Nevada has covered the spread six times this season (6-4-0).
- The Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- Nevada games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Wolf Pack record 77.5 points per game, just 0.6 more points than the 76.9 the Lobos give up.
- Nevada is 2-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 76.9 points.
- New Mexico has covered the spread eight times this season (8-3-1).
- In games they have played as 11-point underdogs or more, the Lobos have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, eight of New Mexico’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Lobos’ 79.5 points per game are only 3.9 more points than the 75.6 the Wolf Pack give up.
- New Mexico has put together a 6-0-1 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 75.6 points.
Nevada vs. New Mexico Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Nevada’s 10 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 158.5 points.
- This season, six of New Mexico’s games have ended with a score higher than 158.5 points.
- The total for the game of 158.5 is 1.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Wolf Pack (77.5 points per game) and the Lobos (79.5 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is six fewer points than the 152.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Wolf Pack games is 151.1 points, 7.4 fewer than the over/under of 158.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (158.5 points) and the average total points bet in Lobos’ games (148.3 points) this season.
Nevada Team Leaders
- Grant Sherfield: 19.6 PTS, 6.3 AST, 46.4 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (20-for-53)
- Desmond Cambridge: 17.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.1 BLK, 44.9 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (37-for-99)
- Warren Washington: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 58.7 FG%
- Will Baker: 11.8 PTS, 54 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (13-for-28)
- Kenan Blackshear: 6.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
New Mexico Team Leaders
- Jaelen House: 15.3 PTS, 2 STL, 39.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr.: 18.4 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
- Gethro Muscadin: 8.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 48.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Javonte Johnson: 8.8 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (20-for-41)
- Jay Allen-Tovar: 6.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 40.3 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (6-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.