The Montana Grizzlies (9-5, 0-0 Big Sky) are only 1-point favorites as they try to continue an eight-game home winning streak when they take on the Weber State Wildcats (10-4, 0-0 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at Dahlberg Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 142.5.
Montana vs. Weber State Predictions
Montana vs. Weber State Betting Odds
Montana vs. Weber State Last 10 Games
- Montana covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Montana’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 132.5 total points, 10.0 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Grizzlies’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 5.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Weber State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Weber State’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.8 points scored. That’s 1.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a 72.6 points-per-game average, 3.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
Montana vs. Weber State Betting Trends
- Montana has covered the spread 10 times in 11 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Grizzlies have gone 6-1 against the spread.
- Montana’s games have gone over the total six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 73.6 points per game the Grizzlies average are just 4.7 more points than the Wildcats allow (68.9).
- When Montana scores more than 68.9 points, it is 3-1-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Weber State has covered the spread eight times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Wildcats have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Weber State have hit the over nine times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Wildcats score an average of 75.6 points per game, 14.3 more points than the 61.3 the Grizzlies give up to opponents.
- Weber State is 6-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it scores more than 61.3 points.
Montana vs. Weber State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Montana and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 142.5 points three times.
- This season, nine of Weber State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.2 points per game, 6.7 points more than the point total of 142.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 12.3 fewer points than the 130.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 9.7 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (144.0 points) and this matchup’s over/under (142.5 points).
Montana Team Leaders
- Josh Bannan: 12.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 48.5 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (13-for-30)
- Cameron Parker: 7.9 PTS, 6.4 AST, 54.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Robby Beasley III: 9.8 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)
- Derrick Carter-Hollinger: 7.4 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
- Brandon Whitney: 9.5 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 13.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 57.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Koby McEwen: 17.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
- Jamison Overton: 11.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 50.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 11.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Zahir Porter: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.