The Idaho State Bengals (2-10, 0-0 Big Sky) are heavy underdogs (by 12.5 points) to break a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Montana State Bobcats (9-5, 0-0 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 126.
Montana State vs. Idaho State Predictions
Montana State vs. Idaho State Betting Odds
|Montana State||-12.5||126 points|
Montana State vs. Idaho State Betting Trends
- Montana State has covered the spread eight times this season (8-4-0).
- Games involving Montana State have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 78.1 points per game the Bobcats average are 9.4 more points than the Bengals allow (68.7).
- Montana State has a 5-3-1 record against the spread and a 6-5 record overall when scoring more than 68.7 points.
- Idaho State is 7-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bengals are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Idaho State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Bengals average 9.9 fewer points per game (60.8) than the Bobcats give up to opponents (70.7).
Montana State vs. Idaho State Over/Under Trends
- Montana State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (126 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been five Idaho State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 126 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.9 points per game, 12.9 points more than the over/under of 126 for this game.
- The 139.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 13.4 more than the 126 over/under in this contest.
- The Bobcats have seen a 143.4 average over/under in their games this season, 17.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.1 points separates the average total points bet in Bengals’ games (129.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (126 points).
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 61.8 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Abdul Mohamed: 9.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (19-for-41)
- Xavier Bishop: 12.1 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Amin Adamu: 10.5 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Tyler Patterson: 10.1 PTS, 44 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (37-for-89)
Idaho State Team Leaders
- Tarik Cool: 11 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
- Brayden Parker: 8.8 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Austin Smellie: 7.5 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Robert Ford III: 10.9 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Malik Porter: 6.3 PTS, 57.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.