The Miami Hurricanes (10-3, 0-0 ACC) are favored (-1.5) to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (11-2, 0-0 ACC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at Watsco Center. The point total in the matchup is set at 150.5.
Miami vs. Wake Forest Predictions
Miami vs. Wake Forest Betting Odds
Miami vs. Wake Forest Last 10 Games
- Miami covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Miami games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Hurricanes games averaged 138.2 total points, 12.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hurricanes have a points-per-game average 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Wake Forest has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Wake Forest and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Demon Deacons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 142.9 points scored. That’s 7.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Demon Deacons are scoring 78.4 points per game compared to their 80.2 season average.
Miami vs. Wake Forest Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-9-0).
- The Hurricanes have an ATS record of 3-7 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Miami’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Hurricanes put up 75.2 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 67.5 the Demon Deacons allow.
- When Miami totals more than 67.5 points, it is 4-6 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Wake Forest is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Demon Deacons have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This year, eight of Wake Forest’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Demon Deacons’ 80.2 points per game are 8.3 more points than the 71.9 the Hurricanes allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.9 points, Wake Forest is 7-4 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
Miami vs. Wake Forest Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami games have hit the over on this matchup’s 150.5-point over/under five times.
- This season, five games Wake Forest played finished with a combined score higher than 150.5 points.
- The Hurricanes average 75.2 points per game against the Demon Deacons’ 80.2, amounting to 4.9 points over the contest’s over/under of 150.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 139.4 points per game, 11.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Hurricanes games is 10.7 points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points in this contest.
- Demon Deacons games have an over/under of 143.2 points this season, 7.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 18.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.3 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- Isaiah Wong: 15.8 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
- Charlie Moore: 10.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.8 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Jordan Miller: 7.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Sam Waardenburg: 6.8 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 20.5 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 55.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Jake Laravia: 12.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 59.6 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (10-for-23)
- Daivien Williamson: 13.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.5 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (26-for-68)
- Dallas Walton: 8.0 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 47.1 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Isaiah Mucius: 9.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (28-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.