The Long Island Sharks (3-8, 0-0 NEC) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they try to stop an eight-game road slide when they visit the Merrimack Warriors (6-8, 0-0 NEC) on Friday, December 31, 2021 at Hammel Court. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 129 points.
Merrimack vs. LIU Predictions
Merrimack vs. LIU Betting Odds
Merrimack vs. LIU Betting Trends
- Merrimack has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-3-0).
- The Warriors are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Merrimack’s games have gone over the total four times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Warriors record 16.4 fewer points per game (56.9) than the Sharks give up (73.3).
- Merrimack has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when scoring more than 73.3 points.
- LIU has covered in each of the nine opportunities it has had with a set spread this year (9-0-0).
- The Sharks are a perfect 6-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, LIU’s games have hit the over four times out of nine chances.
- The Sharks average 8.1 more points per game (70.3) than the Warriors give up to opponents (62.2).
- LIU has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 3-4 overall record in games it scores more than 62.2 points.
Merrimack vs. LIU Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Merrimack’s 13 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 129 points.
- This season, every game LIU has played finished with a combined score over 129 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 129 is 1.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Warriors (56.9 points per game) and the Sharks (70.3 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 6.5 fewer points than the 135.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Warriors have seen a 125.1 average over/under in their games this season, 3.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 17.5 points separates the average total points bet in Sharks’ games (146.5 points) and this game’s over/under (129 points).
Merrimack Team Leaders
- Jordan Minor: 14.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 2.3 BLK, 50 FG%
- Mikey Watkins: 8.7 PTS, 2.1 STL, 39 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (7-for-36)
- Ziggy Reid: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 25.6 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (18-for-67)
- Malik Edmead: 8.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Mykel Derring: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.6 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (26-for-69)
LIU Team Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers: 16.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.6 BLK, 44.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (34-for-85)
- Isaac Kante: 12.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 52.8 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
- Eral Penn: 14.8 PTS, 38 FG%, 34 3PT% (18-for-53)
- Kyndall Davis: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Tre Wood: 5.3 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 16 3PT% (4-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.