C-USA opponents square off when the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (10-3, 0-0 C-USA) host the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (8-5, 0-0 C-USA) at Thomas Assembly Center, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 1, 2022. The Hilltoppers are 5.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Predictions
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Betting Odds
|Louisiana Tech||-5.5||146.5 points|
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Last 10 Games
- Louisiana Tech is 7-3 overall and 8-1-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Louisiana Tech games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 145 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 3.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Western Kentucky has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Western Kentucky games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Hilltoppers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hilltoppers have a 72.9 points-per-game average, 4.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech has covered the spread eight times over 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-1-1.
- Louisiana Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs score 12.6 more points per game (80.5) than the Hilltoppers give up (67.9).
- Louisiana Tech has a 5-2-1 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- Western Kentucky has covered the spread in a game five times this year (5-6-0).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Hilltoppers have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This year, Western Kentucky’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Hilltoppers put up 7.8 more points per game (77.2) than the Bulldogs allow their opponents to score (69.4).
- When it scores more than 69.4 points, Western Kentucky is 4-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- Seven Louisiana Tech games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 146.5 points.
- In Western Kentucky’s 11 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 146.5.
- The Bulldogs average 80.5 points per game against the Hilltoppers’ 77.2, amounting to 11.2 points over the game’s over/under of 146.5.
- The 137.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.2 fewer than the 146.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 145 average over/under in their games this season, 1.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.9 points more than the average over/under in Hilltoppers’ games this season (143.6 points).
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 9.8 REB, 61 FG%
- Amorie Archibald: 13.3 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Keaston Willis: 11.9 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (33-for-86)
- Cobe Williams: 8.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.6 FG%, 17.1 3PT% (6-for-35)
- David Green: 6.5 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
Western Kentucky Team Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight: 12.9 PTS, 6.2 AST, 2.1 STL, 47.9 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Jamarion Sharp: 7.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 4.5 BLK, 69.2 FG%
- Jairus Hamilton: 15.7 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (15-for-49)
- Josh Anderson: 12.8 PTS, 2.9 STL, 50.6 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
- Camron Justice: 12.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.