Check out the player prop betting options available for Khadarel Hodge when he takes to the field in NFL play on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. The Seattle Seahawks (5-10) will be Hodge and the Detroit Lions’ (2-12-1) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Lumen Field.
Hodge Receiving Insights
- Hodge averages 5.4 receiving yards, 18.1 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Through 15 outings, Hodge has not picked up more than 23.5 receiving yards in a game.
- Hodge has totaled 14.6 less receiving yards per game (5.4) than his average prop total (20.0).
- Hodge hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet this season.
- Hodge has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this season.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- Hodge will square off against the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense this week. The Seahawks allow 284.3 passing yards per contest.
- The Seahawks’ defense ranks ninth in the NFL by conceding 1.4 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (21 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.