The No. 20 Kentucky Wildcats (10-2) are heavily favored (-25.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the High Point Panthers (6-7) at 12:00 PM ET on Friday, December 31, 2021 at Rupp Arena. The over/under for the matchup is set at 137.5.
Kentucky vs. High Point Predictions
Kentucky vs. High Point Betting Odds
Kentucky vs. High Point Betting Trends
- Kentucky has registered a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have not covered a spread (0-4) when playing as at least 25.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 83.3 points per game the Wildcats record are 13.9 more points than the Panthers allow (69.4).
- Kentucky is 6-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- High Point has covered the spread seven times this year (7-3-0).
- High Point games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Panthers’ 71.8 points per game are 10.3 more points than the 61.5 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- High Point has put together a 5-1 ATS record and a 5-5 overall record in games it scores more than 61.5 points.
Kentucky vs. High Point Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kentucky games have gone over this game’s 137.5-point over/under nine times.
- Six of High Point’s games finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 137.5 is 17.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (83.3 points per game) and the Panthers (71.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 130.9 points per game, 6.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 144 average over/under in their games this season, 6.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 138.5 points this season, one point more than the over/under for this matchup.
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 15.8 PTS, 15.8 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.7 BLK, 61.3 FG%
- Sahvir Wheeler: 11 PTS, 7.8 AST, 1.5 STL, 46.2 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 13.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.9 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 10.5 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Kellan Grady: 10.9 PTS, 50 FG%, 47 3PT% (31-for-66)
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 14 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 3.2 BLK, 40 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- John-Michael Wright: 20 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (33-for-80)
- Jaden House: 11.8 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (19-for-43)
- Bryant Randleman: 7 PTS, 2 STL, 50 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.