Player prop bets are available for Kareem Hunt in Monday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Hunt and the Cleveland Browns (7-8) play the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1) at Heinz Field in Week 17.
Hunt Rushing Insights
- Hunt averages 25.7 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 1.8 fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In six of 15 games so far this season (40.0%), Hunt has rushed for more than 27.5 yards.
- Hunt has failed to go over his season-long rushing yards prop average (44.1) by 18.4 yards per game.
- In four of nine opportunities this season (44.4%), Hunt has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Hunt rushed for a touchdown in four games this season, with multiple rushing touchdowns in one game.
Hunt Receiving Insights
- Hunt’s 11.6 receiving yards per game are 2.9 less than his prop total for Monday’s contest.
- Hunt has collected more than 14.5 receiving yards in 26.7% of his opportunities this season (four out of 15).
- Hunt’s season average of 11.6 receiving yards is 6.7 less than his average prop total (18.3).
- In three of nine games, Hunt has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Hunt has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The Steelers allow 142.7 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s worst run defense this season.
- The Steelers’ defense ranks 23rd in the NFL with 16 rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.