The George Mason Patriots (7-5) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 7 Kansas Jayhawks (10-1) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 1, 2022 as 19.5-point underdogs. The Jayhawks have won six games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is 145.5.
Kansas vs. George Mason Predictions
Kansas vs. George Mason Betting Odds
Kansas vs. George Mason Betting Trends
- Kansas has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-5-0).
- The Jayhawks have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 19.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Kansas’ games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Jayhawks score 20.6 more points per game (86.0) than the Patriots give up (65.4).
- Kansas is 5-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 65.4 points.
- George Mason has registered an 8-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- George Mason games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Patriots score an average of 72.8 points per game, 5.9 more points than the 66.9 the Jayhawks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.9 points, George Mason is 8-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Kansas vs. George Mason Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kansas games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 145.5-point over/under eight times.
- There have been six George Mason games that have finished with a combined score over 145.5 points this season.
- The Jayhawks average 86.0 points per game against the Patriots’ 72.8, amounting to 13.3 points over the matchup’s over/under of 145.5.
- This matchup’s total is 13.2 fewer points than the 132.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Jayhawks games is 144.0 points, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- Patriots games have an over/under of 140.9 points this season, 4.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 17.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.4 BLK, 62.0 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Ochai Agbaji: 21.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 56.3 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (32-for-67)
- David McCormack: 9.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.4 BLK, 50.7 FG%
- Remy Martin: 10.7 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (14-for-34)
- Dajuan Harris: 4.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 54.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 17.4 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 59.6 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Davonte Gaines: 10.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 54.1 FG%, 51.5 3PT% (17-for-33)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 14.6 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (31-for-83)
- De’Von Cooper: 13.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (32-for-82)
- Xavier Johnson: 4.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.