Jonathan Williams has player props available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Williams and the Washington Football Team (6-9) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (8-7) at FedExField in Week 17.
Williams Rushing Insights
- Williams collects 2.1 rushing yards per game this season, 19.4 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 14 games this season, Williams has been short of this week’s rushing yard prop bet total (21.5 yards) every time.
- Williams has rushed for a TD one time this year.
Williams Receiving Insights
- Williams picks up 1.5 receiving yards per game, 8.0 less than his over/under in Sunday’s outing.
- In one of 14 games this season, Williams has collected more than 9.5 receiving yards.
- Having played 14 games this year, Williams has not caught a touchdown pass.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The Eagles give up 104.6 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s ninth-ranked run defense this season.
- The Eagles have the No. 21 defense in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding 15 this season (one per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.