Before you bet on Jarvis Landry’s player props in Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know. This matchup in Week 17 sees Landry’s Cleveland Browns (7-8) in action at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1).
Landry Receiving Insights
- Landry puts up 30.1 receiving yards per game, 23.4 less than his over/under set for Monday’s outing.
- In four of 15 games this season, Landry has put up over 53.5 receiving yards.
- Landry has totaled 23.7 fewer receiving yards per game (30.1) than his average over/under (53.8).
- Landry has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of 11 games.
- Landry has had a touchdown catch in one of 15 games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The pass defense of the Steelers is allowing 243.4 yards per outing this season, which ranks 14th in the NFL.
- The Steelers’ defense is 13th in the NFL by giving up 1.5 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (22 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.