The Florida Atlantic Owls (7-6, 0-0 C-USA) are just 3-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the Old Dominion Monarchs (6-8, 0-0 C-USA) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at FAU Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 132.
Florida Atlantic vs. Old Dominion Predictions
Florida Atlantic vs. Old Dominion Betting Odds
|Florida Atlantic||-3||132 points|
Florida Atlantic vs. Old Dominion Last 10 Games
- Florida Atlantic is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Florida Atlantic’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 140.2 total points, 8.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Owls’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Old Dominion is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Old Dominion’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Monarchs games averaged 3.9 fewer points (128.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Monarchs’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 67.0, 1.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Florida Atlantic vs. Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic has covered the spread six times this season (6-4-0).
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Owls went 3-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Florida Atlantic have hit the over four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The 74.7 points per game the Owls put up are 8.2 more points than the Monarchs give up (66.5).
- Florida Atlantic has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when scoring more than 66.5 points.
- Old Dominion is 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this year, the Monarchs have gone 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, Old Dominion’s games have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances.
- The Monarchs put up an average of 65.6 points per game, only 1.6 fewer points than the 67.2 the Owls allow to opponents.
- Old Dominion is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 67.2 points.
Florida Atlantic vs. Old Dominion Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 132 points seven times.
- This season, seven games Old Dominion played finished with a combined score over 132 points.
- The Owls average 74.7 points per game against the Monarchs’ 65.6, amounting to 8.3 points over the game’s over/under of 132.
- This game’s point total is 1.7 fewer points than the 133.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Owls have seen a 140.2 average over/under in their games this season, 8.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.2 points more than the average over/under in Monarchs’ games this season (129.8 points).
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Alijah Martin: 12.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (31-for-82)
- Michael Forrest: 14.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (35-for-101)
- Bryan Greenlee: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.5 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (21-for-50)
- Vladislav Goldin: 5.8 PTS, 47.8 FG%
- Everett Winchester: 7.5 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Kalu Ezikpe: 11.6 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 59.4 FG%
- Jaylin Hunter: 9.2 PTS, 2.1 STL, 32.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Mekhi Long: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 38.7 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- C.J. Keyser: 14.4 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Austin Trice: 9.6 PTS, 59.0 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.