The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (4-8, 0-0 Big Sky) host the Eastern Washington Eagles (7-6, 0-0 Big Sky) after losing three home games in a row. The Eagles are favored by only 3 points in the matchup, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 1, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5 points.
Eastern Washington vs. Northern Arizona Predictions
Eastern Washington vs. Northern Arizona Betting Odds
|Eastern Washington||-3||142.5 points|
Eastern Washington vs. Northern Arizona Betting Trends
- Eastern Washington has put together a 10-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Eagles have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Eastern Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Eagles put up 75.8 points per game, only 2.0 more points than the 73.8 the Lumberjacks allow.
- Eastern Washington is 5-2 against the spread and 5-4 overall when scoring more than 73.8 points.
- Northern Arizona has gone 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lumberjacks are 7-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, Northern Arizona’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Lumberjacks put up an average of 67.2 points per game, 5.4 fewer points than the 72.6 the Eagles give up to opponents.
- Northern Arizona has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 72.6 points.
Eastern Washington vs. Northern Arizona Over/Under Trends
- Eastern Washington and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (142.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, five games Northern Arizona played finished with a combined score over 142.5 points.
- The Eagles average 75.8 points per game against the Lumberjacks’ 67.2, totaling 0.5 points over the contest’s total of 142.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.9 fewer points than the 146.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 148.0 points, 5.5 more than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.6 points more than the average over/under in Lumberjacks’ games this season (137.9 points).
Eastern Washington Team Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen: 12.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (8-for-36)
- Steele Venters: 17.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.7 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (34-for-73)
- Angelo Allegri: 10.8 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (28-for-80)
- Ethan Price: 9.4 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Linton Acliese: 14.4 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
Northern Arizona Team Leaders
- Carson Towt: 8.8 PTS, 9.6 REB, 47.1 FG%
- Jalen Cole: 17.8 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (33-for-85)
- Nik Mains: 10.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Ezekiel Richards: 6.1 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 57.5 FG%
- Mason Stark: 7.7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.