Player props are available for Donovan Peoples-Jones in Monday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. The Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1) will be Peoples-Jones and the Cleveland Browns’ (7-8) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Heinz Field.
Peoples-Jones Receiving Insights
- Peoples-Jones’ 32.2 receiving yards average is 8.3 fewer than his prop total on Monday.
- In five of 15 games this year, Peoples-Jones has totaled over 40.5 receiving yards.
- Peoples-Jones’ average prop total for receiving yards is 33.2. But he is accumulating 1.0 fewer per game than that.
- Peoples-Jones has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 33.3% of his games (five of 15).
- Peoples-Jones has had a touchdown catch in two of 15 games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The pass defense of the Steelers is allowing 243.4 yards per game this year, which ranks 14th in the NFL.
- The Steelers’ defense ranks 13th in the league with 22 passing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.