Check out the player prop betting options available for D’Ernest Johnson when he hits the field in NFL play on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Johnson and his Cleveland Browns (7-8) have a Week 17 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1) at Heinz Field.
Johnson Rushing Insights
- Johnson’s rushing yards over/under for Monday is set at 20.5. That is 6.0 fewer yards than his season average (26.5).
- Six times this year (in 15 games – 40.0%), Johnson rushed for more than 20.5 yards.
- Johnson’s average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 41.8 yards, a figure he’s come up short of by an average of 15.3 yards.
- Johnson has hit his rushing yards over in three of eight games (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has hit paydirt on the ground in two games this season.
Johnson Receiving Insights
- Johnson records 8.4 receiving yards per game, 1.1 fewer than his prop total in Monday’s outing.
- Johnson has collected more than 9.5 receiving yards in three of 15 games this season.
- Johnson’s season average of 8.4 receiving yards is 0.9 fewer than his average prop total (9.3).
- In three of eight games, Johnson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Johnson has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The rush defense of the Steelers is allowing 142.7 yards per contest on the ground this season, which ranks last in the league.
- Opponents of the Steelers have put up 16 touchdowns on the ground (1.1 per game). The Steelers’ defense is 23rd in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.