Take a look at Deonte Harris’ player prop bets set by sportsbooks for his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. The Carolina Panthers (5-10) will be Harris and the New Orleans Saints’ (7-8) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at Caesars Superdome.
Harris Receiving Insights
- Harris averages 34.9 receiving yards, 1.4 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- In seven of 15 games this year, Harris has totaled over 33.5 receiving yards.
- Harris’ average of 34.9 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 36.3.
- Harris has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in seven of 14 games this year.
- Harris has three games with a touchdown catch this season, out of 15 played, but only a single TD each time.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The Panthers give up 200.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Panthers have the No. 13 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 22 this season (1.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.