In advance of David Njoku’s game on Monday, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some insights and stats to place the best bets. The Week 17 contest sees Njoku’s Cleveland Browns (7-8) take the field at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1).
Njoku Receiving Insights
- Njoku’s 29.1 receiving yards per game are 4.6 more than his prop total for Monday’s outing.
- Njoku has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards in five of 15 games this season.
- Njoku’s average over/under for receiving yards is 26.2. He has put up 2.9 more per game than that.
- Njoku has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in four of 15 games this year.
- Njoku has had a touchdown catch in three of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The 243.4 passing yards the Steelers allow per contest makes them the 14th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Steelers have the No. 13 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, conceding 22 this season (1.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.