The Creighton Bluejays (10-3, 0-0 Big East) are just 1.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game road winning streak when they square off against the Marquette Golden Eagles (8-5, 0-0 Big East) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 145.
Creighton vs. Marquette Predictions
Creighton vs. Marquette Betting Odds
Creighton vs. Marquette Last 10 Games
- Creighton is 2-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 7-3 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Creighton and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Bluejays’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.5 points scored. That’s 9.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bluejays are scoring 3.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Marquette is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Marquette games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Golden Eagles’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.3 points scored. That’s 3.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Golden Eagles’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 71.4, 1.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Creighton vs. Marquette Betting Trends
- Creighton is 3-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bluejays are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Creighton’s games have gone over the total six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 67.1 points per game the Bluejays put up are the same as the Golden Eagles allow.
- Creighton has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 71 points.
- Marquette has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this year (8-5-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Golden Eagles went 7-2 against the spread.
- This year, Marquette’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Golden Eagles score 12.8 more points per game (72.6) than the Bluejays allow (59.8).
- When it scores more than 59.8 points, Marquette is 6-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
Creighton vs. Marquette Over/Under Trends
- Creighton and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 145 points four times this season.
- This season, eight games Marquette played finished with a combined score over 145 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.7 points per game, 5.3 points fewer than the point total of 145 for this matchup.
- The 130.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 14.2 fewer than the 145 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bluejays games is seven points fewer than the over/under of 145 points in this contest.
- A difference of 3.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (145 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Eagles’ games (141.4 points) this season.
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 12.3 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 72.6 FG%
- Ryan Hawkins: 14.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 45.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)
- Ryan Nembhard: 12.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.3 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Alex O’Connell: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Arthur Kaluma: 8.5 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (5-for-28)
Marquette Team Leaders
- Justin Lewis: 15.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (16-for-62)
- Tyler Kolek: 6.5 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 27.1 FG%, 22.4 3PT% (13-for-58)
- Darryl Morsell: 12.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Kur Kuath: 5.6 PTS, 2.9 BLK, 66 FG%
- Oso Ighodaro: 4.8 PTS, 77.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.