The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (8-4, 0-0 Sun Belt) are favored (by 4 points) to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (6-5, 0-0 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141 points.
Coastal Carolina vs. Louisiana Predictions
Coastal Carolina vs. Louisiana Betting Odds
|Coastal Carolina||-4||141 points|
Coastal Carolina vs. Louisiana Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina has covered the spread six times over nine games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Chanticleers have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- Coastal Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of nine chances this season.
- The 79.8 points per game the Chanticleers score are 11.9 more points than the Ragin’ Cajuns allow (67.9).
- Coastal Carolina has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- Louisiana is 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving Louisiana have hit the over three times out of nine chances this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ 71.2 points per game are 6.7 more points than the 64.5 the Chanticleers give up to opponents.
- Louisiana has put together a 4-2-1 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 64.5 points.
Coastal Carolina vs. Louisiana Over/Under Trends
- Coastal Carolina and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (141 points) five times this season.
- There have been five Louisiana games that have finished with a combined score over 141 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151 points per game, 10 points more than the total of 141 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 8.6 fewer points than the 132.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Chanticleers have seen a 141.1 over/under in their games this season, 0.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates the average total points bet in Ragin’ Cajuns’ games (143.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (141 points).
Coastal Carolina Team Leaders
- Essam Mostafa: 16.8 PTS, 10.4 REB, 1.3 BLK, 53.5 FG%
- Rudi Williams: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.4 FG%, 51.4 3PT% (19-for-37)
- Ebrima Dibba: 8.2 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.8 STL, 50 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Vince Cole: 12.7 PTS, 41 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
- Garrick Green: 7.4 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 14.3 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.7 BLK, 48.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
- Kobe Julien: 8.5 PTS, 37 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- Theo Akwuba: 10.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.3 BLK, 47.4 FG%
- Greg Williams Jr.: 7.4 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Kentrell Garnett: 8.7 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 53.1 3PT% (26-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.