The Bowling Green Falcons (7-4, 0-0 MAC) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Ball State Cardinals (5-6, 0-0 MAC) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at John E. Worthen Arena. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 156 points.
Bowling Green vs. Ball State Predictions
Bowling Green vs. Ball State Betting Odds
|Bowling Green||-2.5||156 points|
Bowling Green vs. Ball State Betting Trends
- Bowling Green has put together a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Falcons have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, Bowling Green’s games have hit the over six times out of nine chances.
- The Falcons put up 6.1 more points per game (84.0) than the Cardinals give up (77.9).
- Bowling Green is 3-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 77.9 points.
- Ball State is 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Cardinals have gone 6-0 against the spread.
- Ball State’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- The Cardinals score only 2.0 more points per game (74.4) than the Falcons give up to opponents (72.4).
- Ball State has put together a 2-3 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 72.4 points.
Bowling Green vs. Ball State Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Bowling Green’s nine games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 156 points.
- There have been five Ball State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 156 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 158.4 points per game, 2.4 points more than the over/under of 156 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 150.3 points per game, 5.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Falcons have seen a 148.1 average over/under in their games this season, 7.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.0 points more than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (146.0 points).
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 15.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.4 BLK, 42.4 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Joe Reece: 11.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 58.3 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Trey Diggs: 9.2 PTS, 34 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
- Josiah Fulcher: 6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (9-for-19)
- Chandler Turner: 7.4 PTS, 55.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
Ball State Team Leaders
- Tyler Cochran: 10.7 PTS, 2 STL, 48.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Luke Bumbalough: 12.5 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (30-for-75)
- Payton Sparks: 9.5 PTS, 50 FG%
- Miryne Thomas: 9.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- Demarius Jacobs: 6.8 PTS, 58.1 FG%, 45 3PT% (9-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.