The No. 9 Iowa State Cyclones (12-0, 0-0 Big 12) will attempt to continue a 12-game winning streak when they host the No. 1 Baylor Bears (12-0, 0-0 Big 12) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 1, 2022 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Bears have also won 12 games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is 132.
Baylor vs. Iowa State Predictions
Baylor vs. Iowa State Betting Odds
Baylor vs. Iowa State Betting Trends
- Baylor has covered the spread eight times this season (8-3-1).
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Bears went 5-3-1 against the spread.
- This season, Baylor’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Bears put up 27.7 more points per game (83.8) than the Cyclones give up (56.1).
- Baylor has an 8-3-1 record against the spread and a 12-0 record overall when putting up more than 56.1 points.
- Iowa State has covered the spread four times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Cyclones have not covered the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- This season, three of Iowa State’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Cyclones score an average of 73.1 points per game, 16.3 more points than the 56.8 the Bears allow.
- Iowa State has put together a 7-3 ATS record and an 11-0 overall record in games it scores more than 56.8 points.
Baylor vs. Iowa State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Baylor’s 12 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 132 points.
- Three of Iowa State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 132 points this season.
- The Bears average 83.8 points per game against the Cyclones’ 73.1, totaling 24.9 points over the contest’s total of 132.
- The 112.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 19.1 fewer than the 132 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Bears games is 139.5 points, 7.5 more than the over/under of 132 points for this contest.
- Cyclones’ games have a total points bet of 138.5 points this season, 6.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Baylor Team Leaders
- James Akinjo: 12.8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 2.3 STL, 41 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
- Jeremy Sochan: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Kendall Brown: 13 PTS, 1.2 STL, 71.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (5-for-10)
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua: 9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 65.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (4-for-8)
- Adam Flagler: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 16.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.6 STL, 50 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
- Tyrese Hunter: 9.8 PTS, 5.1 AST, 2.1 STL, 34.5 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (9-for-44)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 11.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 33.3 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (14-for-58)
- Aljaz Kunc: 7.3 PTS, 58.3 FG%, 53.8 3PT% (14-for-26)
- George Conditt IV: 6 PTS, 65.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.