Player props are available for Austin Hooper in Monday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. The Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1) will be Hooper and the Cleveland Browns’ (7-8) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at Heinz Field.
Hooper Receiving Insights
- Hooper records 21.1 receiving yards per game, 6.4 fewer than his over/under set for Monday’s outing.
- Hooper has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards in 26.7% of his opportunities this year (four of 15).
- Hooper’s season average of 21.1 receiving yards is 6.1 fewer than his average prop total (27.2).
- Hooper has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in four of 15 games.
- Hooper has three games with a touchdown catch this season, out of 15 played, but only a single TD each time.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The Steelers yield 243.4 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Steelers’ defense is 13th in the league by giving up 1.5 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (22 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.