Andy Dalton has player prop bets available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The New York Giants (4-11) will be Dalton and the Chicago Bears’ (5-10) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at Soldier Field.
Dalton Passing Insights
- Sunday’s prop bet for Dalton is 201.5 passing yards, 133.7 more than his average of 67.8 on the year.
- In three of 15 matchups this year, Dalton has thrown for more than 201.5 yards.
- Dalton’s 67.8 passing yards per game are 133.2 below his average prop bet total (201).
- Dalton has topped his passing yards prop total once in six chances.
- Dalton has completed at least one touchdown pass four times in 15 games, including multiple TDs twice.
- Dalton has been intercepted in three games this season (out of 15), but had multiple picks on just one occasion.
Dalton Rushing Insights
- Dalton’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 7.5 yards. That is 3.8 more than his season average of 3.7.
- Three times this year (in 15 games – 20.0%), Dalton rushed for more than 7.5 yards.
- Dalton’s average rushing yards prop for the season is 11.7 yards, a figure he’s come up short of by an average of 8.0 yards.
- Dalton went over his rushing yards total two times in six games played this year.
- Dalton has not found paydirt on the ground through 15 games.
New York Giants Rankings
- The 250.1 passing yards the Giants allow per game makes them the 16th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- So far this year, the Giants have surrendered 26 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.7 per game. That ranks 24th in the NFL.
- The Giants’ defense has recorded 13 interceptions against opposing QBs (0.9 per game), which ranks 13th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.