The Abilene Christian Wildcats (9-2, 0-0 WAC) will attempt to extend a 10-game winning streak when they visit the Dixie State Trailblazers (7-7, 0-0 WAC) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at Burns Arena as 9-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 152 in the matchup.
Abilene Christian vs. Dixie State Predictions
Abilene Christian vs. Dixie State Betting Odds
|Abilene Christian||-9||152 points|
Abilene Christian vs. Dixie State Betting Trends
- Abilene Christian has covered in each of the eight opportunities it has had with a set spread this season (8-0-0).
- The Wildcats are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Games involving Abilene Christian have hit the over four times out of eight chances this season.
- The 81.7 points per game the Wildcats put up are 5.6 more points than the Trailblazers give up (76.1).
- Abilene Christian has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 76.1 points.
- Dixie State has put together a record of 8-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Trailblazers have a perfect ATS record of 5-0.
- This year, five of Dixie State’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Trailblazers’ 80.1 points per game are 18.5 more points than the 61.6 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Dixie State has put together a 4-4 ATS record and a 7-6 overall record in games it scores more than 61.6 points.
Abilene Christian vs. Dixie State Over/Under Trends
- Three Abilene Christian games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 152 points.
- This season, six of Dixie State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 152 points.
- The Wildcats average 81.7 points per game against the Trailblazers’ 80.1, amounting to 9.8 points over the matchup’s total of 152.
- The 137.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 14.3 fewer than the 152 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Wildcats games is 18.6 points fewer than the over/under of 152 points in this contest.
- Trailblazers games have an over/under of 151.5 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 9.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.1 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Damien Daniels: 7.5 PTS, 2.0 STL, 34.1 FG%, 16.0 3PT% (4-for-25)
- Reggie Miller: 6.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.4 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Makhi Morris: 11.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 53.9 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Cameron Steele: 8.4 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
Dixie State Team Leaders
- Cameron Gooden: 13.8 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Hunter Schofield: 13.6 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Dancell Leter: 8.9 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Frank Staine: 8.4 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (21-for-49)
- Brock Gilbert: 2.8 PTS, 35.0 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.