Take a look at Zack Moss’ player prop bets set by bookmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. The Atlanta Falcons (7-8) will be Moss and the Buffalo Bills’ (9-6) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Highmark Stadium.
Moss Rushing Insights
- Moss’ rushing yards prop bet for Sunday is set at 17.5. That is 2.4 fewer yards than his season average (19.9).
- In eight of 15 games so far this season (53.3%), Moss has rushed for more than 17.5 yards.
- Moss’ average rushing yards prop so far this season (34.4) is higher than his rushing yard average (19.9) this year.
- Moss has outpaced his rushing yards prop one time in 14 opportunities this year.
- Moss has recorded multiple rushing TDs in one game this season. He’s hit paydirt on the ground in three total games.
Moss Receiving Insights
- Moss’ 12.7 receiving yards average is 5.2 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Moss has recorded more than 7.5 receiving yards in 53.3% of his opportunities this year (eight out of 15).
- Moss’ season average of 12.7 receiving yards is 1.5 more than his average over/under (11.2).
- In five of 14 games this season, Moss has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Moss has caught a TD pass once this season, in 15 games.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The 120.9 rushing yards the Falcons allow per game makes them the 22nd-ranked run defense in the NFL this season.
- Opponents of the Falcons have totaled 15 touchdowns on the ground (1.0 per game). The Falcons’ defense is 21st in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.