See what sportsbooks have posted as player prop bets for Zach Wilson in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-4) will be Wilson and the New York Jets’ (4-11) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Wilson Passing Insights
- Sunday’s prop bet for Wilson is 213.5 passing yards, 79.3 more than his average of 134.2 on the season.
- In three of 15 games this year, Wilson has thrown for over 213.5 yards.
- Wilson’s 134.2 passing yards per game are 75.3 below his average prop bet total (209.5).
- Wilson has exceeded his passing yards prop total in four of 14 opportunities this season.
- Wilson has thrown for a touchdown in four of 15 games this season, with more than one TD pass three times.
- Wilson has thrown an interception in seven of 15 games this season, with multiple picks in two of those games.
Wilson Rushing Insights
- Wilson rushes for 10.7 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 15.5 yards.
- Wilson has gained over 15.5 yards on the ground in three of 15 games so far this season.
- Bookmakers have set Wilson’s average rushing yards prop bet at 9.6 yards. He has barely out-gained it by picking up 10.7 rushing yards per game.
- Wilson has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet three times sor far this season (in 14 opportunities).
- Wilson has a rushing touchdown in four games this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- Wilson will face the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this week. The Buccaneers give up 259.6 passing yards per contest.
- The Buccaneers have the No. 16 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, giving up 23 this season (1.5 per game).
- The Buccaneers rank sixth in the NFL with 16 interceptions on the season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.