See what sportsbooks have installed as player prop bet markets for Zach Pascal in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Pascal’s Indianapolis Colts (9-6) have a Week 17 matchup at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana against the Las Vegas Raiders (8-7).
Pascal Receiving Insights
- Pascal’s 24.6 receiving yards per game are 5.9 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- In 46.7% of his games this season (seven out of 15), Pascal has totaled over 30.5 receiving yards.
- Pascal’s average of 24.6 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 36.0.
- In four of 15 games this season, Pascal has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Pascal has a touchdown catch in two games this year, out of 15, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The pass defense of the Raiders is conceding 231.0 yards per contest this season, which ranks ninth in the league.
- The Raiders have the No. 23 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 25 this season (1.7 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.